Position title: Sales Administration Manager
Reports to: Global Sales and Marketing Director
Location: Wantirna, Melbourne, Australia
Immediate Subordinates: Nil
Key Objective: Supporting the Global Sales and Marketing Director in being the primary point of sales contact.
Coordinate and facilitate all communications relating to sales between Camatic Pty Ltd, sales team and clients.
Provide accurate data, information and training to enhance the sales function.
• To ensure ongoing, on time coordination of sales communications and information between Camatic Pty Ltd and both internal/external stakeholders
• Management of the CRM database and pipeline of major projects
• Support in the preparation of quotations as required
• Support in the preparation of tender packages to include: –
• Source Specifications
• Contract Review
• Bid Review
• Liaise with operations to support customer requirements, with a focus on delivery and quality
• Develop and implement process improvements within the team and key stakeholder to improve data and communication flows
• Mange the design brief process and ensure all briefs are approved by the Sales and Marketing Director
• Management of spare parts orders
• Manage Camatic sample/loan products
• Process Saunder orders
• Maintain pricelists
• Monitor customer satisfaction
• Manage seat enquiries supporting the sales team in being the primary contact
• To comply with and contribute to the ongoing development of Camatic’s Management System, consistent with the requirements of ISO9001 and any / all policies or standards related to environmental or safety management.
Critical Competencies (Refer to PDPR for specific detail):
• Achievement – Task, Initiative/Drive, Work standards, Tenacity/Dependability.
• Personal – Stress tolerance, Persuasive/Negotiation, Attention to detail, Energy, Adaptability.
• Interpersonal – Sensitivity, Behavioural flexibility
• Communication – Listening, Oral / Written Communication and Presentation,
• Decision Making and Problem Solving – Information Analysis, Judgement, Decisiveness
• Quality Service – Cooperation, Ability to Learn, Innovativeness, Behavioural Flexibility
Degree qualified in either business or management
Advanced level of MS word / excel, powerpoint
Experience in using CRM / MRP systems
Experience Sound experience in Sales Management.
Familiar with Project Management principles
Product knowledge of seating manufacturing including plastics / urethane
Understanding of working within an import / export environment
Strong analytical, interpretation and problem-solving skills
Ability to provide leadership coupled with people management skills
Business, communication and customer service skills
Good verbal / written communication to all levels of the business
Authority to work within the directions and work instructions of the Global Sales & Marketing Manager.
Authority to notify the Global Sales & Marketing Manager of any non-conformance to procedure or standards.
Identify new opportunities for new markets/products to increase overseas market penetration.
Ensure that overseas agents network is at all times conversant with all relevant information and properly armed to negotiate on behalf of Camatic Pty Ltd
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38016977?searchrequesttoken=52457f84-42c7-44e6-ba94-c60aa3bbb938&type=standard →