Website Elior UK PLC
Experienced Catering Director required
We are recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Catering Director to manage our growing contract at Sunderland AFC.
The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership qualities and an ability to work in line with company procedures. With an overall site turnover in excess of £3 million pounds, for our matchday and non-matchdays operations, we require a committed and passionate individual to deliver and exceed client and customer expectations.
• Create platform for financial growth through cost control, culinary excellence, monitoring and evaluating results.
• Coach and develop site management team
• Provide innovative menu planning, design and service delivery.
• Provide an industry leading guest experiences by creating a culture to deliver first class service.
• Establish and sustain a partnership that maximises the contribution of our support services to shape and drive the catering strategy at the club.
• Drive quality control to deliver exceptional guest and client satisfaction with clear leadership and strategic objectives.
• Develop and maintain a team culture that is both energetic and engaged with regular management team interaction.
• Deliver company Health and Safety and Food Safety Policies.
• Create an environment to embrace trends and be continually market leading as a world class sporting venue.
• Attend networking events and research the industry to drive current trends and product / process developments.
• Create performance indicators, to monitor and make sound decisions within commercial budgets.
• Previous experience of working within stadia, visitor attractions or 4 to 5-star hotels.
• Demonstrates experience in leading, inspiring and motivating a large and diverse team.
• Proven experience of working closely and successfully with clients.
• Confident in numbers and P&L management.
• Meticulous attention to detail in report writing.
• Produces business plans with growth strategies and financial performance indicators.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication.
• Passionate about food and hospitality, with a natural flare for guest experience and quality.
• Demonstrates passion and hunger for exceeding customer expectations and client needs.
• Passionate about people – a strong communicator with both customers and clients.
• Confidently able to appoint, develop and inspire teams of both fixed and event staff.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days that will include evening and weekends.
As part of your package, we are offering up to £50,000 pa, dependant on experience, and an outstanding benefits package that includes health care, pension contributions and company bonus scheme.
We foster and believe in diversity and promote that a workplace free from discrimination leads to a fun, supportive environment.
Apply now with an updated CV and covering letter email to Sarah Lomas, Resourcing Business Partner Elior UK PLC
If you need any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview, please make us aware to support you.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
* No agencies please
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
(We regret that we are unable to accept any applications after the closing date)
#teamelior #eliorcareers #eliorjobs #operationsjobs #cateringdirectorjobs #generalmanagerjobs #sunderlandjobs
Twitter: @elioruk Facebook: Elior Careers
In line with General Data Protection Regulations you can find our Privacy Notice on our website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.elior.co.uk/job/70311 →