Andrew Scott Ltd
We have been developing exciting sports and leisure facilities for over 100-years, from Patrick Thistle stadium in 1910 to the historic Cardiff Arms Park in 1960.
We continue to create inspiring sporting venues such as the 2010 Ryder Cup Clubhouse at the Celtic Manor Resort, training facilities for Swansea City Football Club, through to sports halls within local schools, all of which provide wide-reaching benefits to their surrounding local areas.
In particular, we have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of stadia construction including; Parc Y Scarlets Stadium in Llanelli (see image), the Rosebowl for Hampshire County Cricket Club (see image) and Rodney Parade for the Gwent Dragons in Newport.
We work in partnership with our customers, consultants and supply chain partners, to create well engineered and efficient facilities, which can be easily adapted to meet future demands.
We work with our clients to:
- De-risk their capital costs, through cost plan and whole life cost information
- Evaluate their existing assets, though 3-D laser scanning survey
- Meet future demands, through efficient repeatable and flexible design solutions using 3-D design and Building Information Management (BIM)
- Elevate unforeseen cost of out sourcing temporary works designs solutions, though our in-house design team
- Validate sustainability, through bench marking against previous projects
- Project optioning, though the evaluation of modern methods of construction with our Pre-construction department and supply chain relationships
- Programme surety and early project mobilisation, through our direct plant, equipment and skilled operatives
- Mitigate projects risk, though our uncompromising approach to health and behavioural safety
- Efficient end-user use of a new venue through our Soft Landings process, including familiarisation training and aftercare support service
For over 145-years Andrew Scott Ltd has successfully contributed to the built environment, delivering innovative, high-quality and sustainable projects through our unique blend of building and civil engineering.
(Caption L-R Chris Roles Business Development Manager Andrew Scott, Mark Bowen Managing Director Andrew Scott, Rugby Legend Jonathan Davies now Director of Stadia and Leisure at Andrew Scott.
Please contact any one of the following; to see how Andrew Scott Ltd can be come your next stadium contraction partner: