The June 2021 issue of Stadia is now available online! Packed full of news, interviews and features, including:
- FRONT OFFICE: A round-up of the latest industry news, announcements, openings and product launches
- DRAWING BOARD: Chicago Fire FC has proposed plans for a sprawling soccer performance center
- ONE-ON-ONE: Chris Bryant, head of tournament delivery at England’s Football Association, discusses what it takes host major events
- GLORIOUS FOOD: Stadium F&B is having to radically change, we find out what fans can expect to be ordering in a post-Covid environment
- LOOKING GOOD: How advances in surveillance technology can help uphold health and safety protocols as well as keep an eye on security
- FINAL WHISTLE: With fans accustomed to staying at home, venues face a battle against in-home entertainment. Can data play a pivotal role in bringing more fans back to the stadium?