Last year was tough for everyone and everything in the world of sports, entertainment and music—but this year is bringing back a sense of normalcy with full stadiums and crowds gathering once again.
There were many technology developments happening in sports, entertainment and music before the onset of COVID-19, but the pandemic has created a rapid shift in how these events will be produced and viewed. This webinar with Belden takes a close look at how fan expectations have evolved, as well as the technology required to support these trends.
This webinar explores:
- Frictionless, seamless experiences
- Safe and secure environments
- Continuous connectivity through Wi-Fi 6E, 5G and CBRS
- Distributed content production
- Elevated in-venue content production
- VIP virtual experiences
- Engaging Esports environments
- Year-round sports and entertainment district