The speaker lineup for this year’s ALSD International, Europe’s leading premium and VIP seat and hospitality event, has been confirmed.
Held at the iconic Croke Park Stadium in Dublin this October, ALSD International is Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium/VIP Seat & Hospitality sector with some 40-plus expert speakers set to feature. This includes:
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior VP of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Bernie Mullen, Founder, The Aspire Group
- Justin Wood, Sports Practice Director, Dimensional Innovations
- Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa
- Tom McCann, Head of Premium Sales, Service & Operations, Arsenal FC
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 – London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, RealMallorca
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial – Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President – UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The FA
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program featuring high-caliber experts from across Europe and North America, who will provide insights as to how sports & entertainment venue owners and operators can increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Attendees will also hear from a number of the event’s industry-leading sponsors, such as 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark, Compass and Oracle Food & Beverage, as well as seeing examples of the most innovative sports architecture designs and fit-outs, equipment, services and solutions from exhibitors such as 3D Digital Venue, Camatic Seating, Dimensional Innovations, Fund Raisers Sports, Portview Fit-Out and Verteda.
All of this is will be in addition to a range of networking events, during which attendees can network, do business and share insights with industry peers.
They can also benefit from behind-the-scenes technical tours of not only Croke Park Stadium, but also Aviva Stadium, and the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the top 10 busiest arenas in the world.